Wednesday, February 17, 2010

yes yarn sale of the week!

Hello all,
I always feel like I'm at the edge of capability where computer stuff is concerned, but I am going to work hard to figure out this blogging :-)
Notice that my profile picture is one in the shop with baby Wellington. He is a big bunny now, pretty much acclimated to being "home" on the screened-in porch. He loves being free, and has figured out that hopping underneath the table makes it harder for me to reach him and put him back in his cage. He is lots of fun and Pam is going to be spinning his wool for me.
Adventurous fiber lovers have been enjoying coming to the storage unit to shop. Please let me know if you'd like to make an appointment to meet me there. I was so proud of my industrial strength flashlight until it died this week. There is an overhead light at the front of the unit, but the back is very dark. Anyone good at tinkering with flashlights?!
Sirdar Snuggly Baby Bamboo will be on sale for 50% off until next Wednesday (2/24). See below for color availability and amount: (check the colors on www.knittingfever.com until I can post them all here :-)

scooter blue - 13
happy - 3
jelly baby - 20
poppy - 20
honey bun - 19
dark blue - 26
babe - 5
minky - 3
cream - 1
willow - 2
putty - 3
little lilac - 7
ming - 5
water baby - 16

I can arrange to meet you to transfer yarn or I can send it to you, whichever is easiest.

Happy Knitting and Crocheting!

Margaret

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see your blog! I wonder what the (50% off) price of the baby bamboo is?
    Keep on blogging!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete